Unrig the System Summit is largest event of its kind in decades. Conservatives, liberals, and independents are gathering to discuss our broken political system and work on solutions to fix it.
You can watch the most exciting moments live, even if you can’t be there in person.
RSVP now to the livestreams you most want to see.
Friday, February 2 at 1:00pm – 2:00pm CST
Tune in to hear actor Jennifer Lawrence interview former FEC Chairman Trevor Potter about the best ways to bribe politicians…legally.
Featuring former Louisiana Governor Buddy Roemer, Harvard Professor Lawrence Lessig, Native American tribal rights attorney Tara Houska, President of Common Cause Karen Hobert Flynn, Democracy Spring organizer Renaldo Pearson, and author Ron Suskind.
Reform Across the Aisle
Saturday, February 3 at 9:00am-10:30am CST
In a divided country, how do we work together to unrig the system?
- Spoken word artist and Director of Grassroots Advocacy for the Electronic Frontier Foundation Shahid Buttar;
- NYC Public Advocate Letitia James;
- Fox News host Steve Hilton;
- CA Common Cause Executive Director Kathay Feng;
- Social justice advocate Anita Earls;
- and Harvard Business School Professor Michael Porter.
Including a discussion with:
- Mike Gallagher, U.S. Representative (R, Wisconsin);
- Tulsi Gabbard, U.S. Representative (D, Hawaii);
- Nina Turner, President, Our Revolution; Former Ohio State Senator (D);
- Zach Wamp, Co-Chair, Issue One ReFormers Caucus; Former U.S. Representative (R, Tennessee);
- Moderator: Meredith McGehee, Chief of Policy, Programs and Strategy, Issue One.
Saturday, February 3 at 8:00pm – 10:30pm CST
Music, comedy, advocacy, and an astronaut. No one said fixing corruption couldn’t be fun.
- Actor Jennifer Lawrence;
- RepresentUs Director Josh Silver;
- Professor and former Chief White House ethics lawyer for George W. Bush Richard Painter;
- Comedians Tig Notaro, Nikki Glaser, and Adam Yenser;
- NASA Astronaut Ron Garan; and
- Former Ohio State Senator and Our Revolution President Nina Turner.
Also featuring live music from HoneyHoney, and the legendary New Orleans-based Preservation All-Stars.
Sunday, February 4 at 12:30pm – 1:30pm CST
For the last event of the summit, we focus on the grassroots activists working to end corruption every day.
- John Pudner from Take Back Our Republic;
- Tiffany Muller from End Citizens United;
- MALDEF’s Thomas Saenz;
- Issue One’s Nick Penniman
With closing remarks from U.S. Representatives Mike Gallagher (R-WI) and Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI).