Episode Five | Women Leading: Breaking Barriers to Equal Representation
Big money plagues our politics—and its impact on candidates is not equal. In this episode, top women leaders describe how money corrupts our election cycle, makes it more difficult for people at the intersection of one or more marginalized identities to run and win, and how fighting against money in politics will bring us closer to equal representation for all.
- Moderator: Cynthia Richie Terrell, Founder and Executive Director of RepresentWomen
- Speaker 1: Andrea Serrano, Executive Director, OLÉ New Mexico
- Speaker 2: The Honorable Kerry Healey, President, Babson College; Former Lieutenant Governor of Massachusetts
- Speaker 3: Charly Carter, Founder, Step Up Maryland
- Speaker 4: The Honorable Ruth Buffalo, State Representative, North Dakota House of Representatives