Looking for an internship experience where you can truly make a difference? RepresentUs is looking for you!
RepresentUs is recruiting one lucky student for our first ever
Unrig Anti-Corruption Internship.
Join us onsite in Nashville, TN, at Unrig Summit, the largest gathering of cross-partisan political reform groups.
HOW DO I APPLY?
To enter, please send a 1-2 minute video highlighting who you are, what you’re all about, and why you’d be the ideal Unrig Anti-Corruption Intern to email@example.com. The deadline for applications is March 8.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
RepresentUs is seeking one lucky student to join us onsite in Nashville, Tennessee, at our upcoming Unrig Summit, which will be the largest gathering of cross-partisan political reform groups in decades.
The Unrig Anti-Corruption Intern will work alongside the RepresentUs team to capture social media content, assist with speaker and attendee needs, organize break-out group sessions, engage with the local Nashville community, and more.
Applicants must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program, and must agree to follow the Unrig Summit Code of Conduct.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Free admission to attend the Unrig Summit held March 29-31, 2019.
- RepresentUs will cover your flights to and from the conference
- Two-nights of accommodations and
- An official Unrig team pass for the Unrig Anti-Corruption Intern.
- Access to the brightest minds on the right and the left in the anti-corruption movement
For students with a passion for political and social change, and looking for a different kind of spring break trip that will be fun, engaging, and look great on your resume, this opportunity is for you!
THE INTERN WILL:
- Share a deep desire to fix the structural failures in election, ethics and campaign finance policy that are the dominant cause of political dysfunction
- Be excited to dive in with the RepresentUs team to assist in all facets of Unrig Summit
- Be awesome at capturing content and helping to share it out to their own networks as well
- Be nimble, flexible, willing to learn, and have a can-do attitude
- Have the very special opportunity to introduce one of the marquee speakers at the summit
- Continue to engage with RepresentUs for its nationwide grassroots efforts to bring together conservatives, progressives, and everyone in between to pass powerful anti-corruption laws that stop political bribery, end secret money, and fix our broken elections
- Become part of a family that cares about the future of America — and about every issue blocked by corruption
WHAT IS UNRIG?
America’s political system is broken. Gerrymandering rigs elections. Lobbyists write our laws. But we’re not just going to complain about it—we’re working on solutions.
At Unrig, we’re bringing together the brightest minds from the right, left and center, working together to unrig American politics.
This is no ordinary conference—Unrig is fast-paced, solutions-oriented, and fun. No boring speeches, 2019’s lineup has more trainings, more workshops, more tools to bring together the largest convening of anti-corruption advocates in America.
Unrig Summit brings together advocacy leaders, grassroots activists, celebrities, entertainers, academics, innovators, philanthropists, and journalists to discuss practical solutions that unite Americans to unrig our broken political system. The summit will feature panels and workshops on policy, campaign strategy and communications, and quality entertainment including music and comedy.
3 days. 2 nights. 1 vision: Unrig the System.