What is Unrig the System Summit?
Join us for three days (Friday. March 29, 1pm through Sunday, March 31, 3pm) to convene the brightest minds from the right and left to fix American politics…and have a great time together in Nashville!
This is not an ordinary conference. We’re skipping the endless panels and speeches in favor of in-depth trainings, energizing roundtables, deeper conversation, and shared learning. It’s fast-paced and fun, with plenty of time to self-organize. We’ll come together as a movement: top advocacy leaders, academics, comedians, musicians, celebrities, activists, philanthropists, and journalists. This is about crossing partisan and ideological divides and working together on concrete solutions to unrig America’s political system
Have any questions or need anything? Please email us at email@example.com.
All conference panels and workshops will take place at the Music City Center, Nashville’s state-of-the-art convention center located in the heart of downtown. The majority of the conference will take place on the Second Floor, while our Saturday night event will take place at Karl F. Dean Grand Ballroom, on the Fourth Floor of the Music City Center.
Booking and travel information
- Programming begins at 1pm Friday and ends at 3pm Sunday CT. Key programming is planned for Friday and Sunday, so please plan to attend all three days.
- Airport: Book your travel to the Nashville International Airport. Travel from the airport to Music City Center will take 20-35 minutes by car.
- Ground Transport: The Nashville MTA offers bus service between the Nashville airport and downtown Nashville. The Route 18 Airport/ Downtown bus leaves hourly from the Nashville airport between 7 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. from the ground transportation area. For all taxis traveling between the Nashville International Airport and the Downtown area, there is a flat rate of $25 each way.
- Lodging: We have reserved a limited number of reduced rate rooms at the Renaissance Nashville hotel, located in downtown Nashville, and both a 5-10 minute walk from Music City Center. Rooms at the Renaissance start at $249/night, please follow this link to reserve in the Unrig Summit Block. There are also many AirBnB options throughout Nashville.
- Why Nashville: Unrig Summit brings you to one of America’s highest-rated, fastest-growing cities. Hosted at the Music City Center, the Summit takes place in the heart of downtown—steps away from some of Nashville’s best live music and entertainment.
Basic agenda / what to expect
The Summit runs from Friday, March 29th, 1pm through Sunday, March 31st, 3pm. Key programming will take place all 3 days, so plan on being in attendance for the entire event. More specific information coming soon.
Unrig Participant Guidelines
- In the spirit of togetherness, read our participant guidelines ahead of the summit.
- All attendees must abide by the Unrig the System Code of Conduct
Frequently Asked Questions
Our FAQ page addresses more detailed logistical questions.
Unrig Summit Branding
While RepresentUs convenes the Summit, Unrig is a shared brand, free for all to use; it is an entity of, by and for the movement.