Start planning your Summit agenda right now.
We’re thrilled to announce the launch of our Unrig Summit app, an interactive way to start planning for Unrig. The app is available to ticketholders and is currently the only way to see the full Unrig Summit schedule.
Here’s how to get the app and access the agenda:
- Search for “Event Portal for Eventbrite” in the App Store, or use these links:
- Tap on “get” or “install” to download the app. When finished downloading—tap “open.”
- It looks like this:
- When prompted, tap “accept notifications.”
- Enter the Event Code: unrig2019 and Press Enter
- Scroll down and click “Register Now”
- Fill out your name, email, organization, and state
- Press Submit
Once you’ve got it all set up, you’ll be able to:
- Plan your hour-by-hour agenda
- Connect with speakers and attendees by state or interests
- Rate sessions, ask questions, and give feedback
Installing the app is the best way to view and manage your own agenda for the Summit. With more than 80 sessions, 30+ five-minute Spark! presentations, interactive programming, entertainment, and more—you’re going to want to dig in and get organized right away.
Times, session locations and descriptions, speaker bios, and more are all available right now in the Unrig Summit app.
Don’t have a smartphone or want to keep it old school? Don’t worry, we’ll make sure you get all the right information. Changes to any session locations or times will be printed and distributed each morning at info desks.
App Help Available: We will be happy to help you get on the app and make the most of it at Unrig. If you’re having trouble, visit unrigsummit.com/bugreports, or visit our info desks while you’re at the Summit.